ALD History Blog was created on October 25, 2015 (it went public on Oct 28). I have shared statistics after 1 month, three months and half a year. This post completes the series and presents statistics after one year of the blog. A recent post was also written of the learnings related to having the blog. Here are some key numbers:
- In total 149 posts have been published before this post. Thus, there have been on average almost three posts per week.
- The total number of views is above 16 100, giving about 44 views per day on average.
- Most popular posts,
- last 7 days: "Term "growth per cycle" (GPC) gaining wider use"
- last 30 days: "Baltic ALD 2016, St. Petersburg: travel notes by Puurunen"
- all times: "ALD 2016: Travel notes"
- Most pageviews,
- last month: United States > Finland > Japan > France
- all times: United States > Finland > Russia > France
- Most important referring sites: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google
Then, to the screen captures showing the statistics. --- I am especially happy of the attention from Japan in the last months. This is because we are still perfecting VPHA's list of early ALD publications up to 1986, and I suspect that we are missing several Japanese publications by Jun-ichi Nishizawa and collaborators. We would need Japanese volunteer(s) in VPHA to get all those works included in the worldwide lists. Those interested to participate in VPHA can contact info@ vph-ald.com (delete the space).
- Starting year of the blog corrected to 2015 (was erroneously indicated as 2016)
- "All times" added for most popular post (entry was there but "all times" was missing)
Virtual Project on the History of ALD (VPHA) - in atmosphere of Openness, Respect, and Trust
Post a Comment