|Screen capture from Youtube video https://youtu.be/DIArUktQ8xs by Riikka Puurunen.|
- presentation abstract
- presentation slides as pdf
- Youtube live record link: https://youtu.be/DIArUktQ8xs. The record is only partial (first 18 min recorded, about 10 min missing) because of technical limitations.
- (Live record accessible through the VPHA website.)
- pptx slides with recorded speech - warning: large file! (from talk given on October 5 at prof Malygin's lab)
- travel notes in the ALD History Blog (author: Puurunen).
Despite the fact that the organizational "end presentation" (#12 in the VPHA Publication Plan) has now been given, the VPHA work still continues and more volunteers are welcome to join the reading-commenting work. We are now 74% done with the reading. We still should produce roughly 300 comments on early ALD publications published no later than in year 1986. If you are interested to join, please email info@ vph-ald.com (delete the space).
Virtual Project on the History of ALD (VPHA) - in atmosphere of Openness, Respect, and Trust