The email below was sent to 73 VPHA co-authors.
Dear VPHA co-authors,
Attached you find a pdf file that shows the changes made to the text compared to the previous version sent for commenting. (Document created with automatic “Track changes” function.)
- The English language has been checked by David Cameron, a native English speaker
- We have made small changes which we found to improve the clarity of the manuscript on the basis of comments left in the file VPHA-JVSTA-comments2-part2text <link removed>
- Author-affiliation list has been updated and formatted to journal style
- References have been numbered in the journal style.
- (The green “reference indicators” will be still cleaned away)
The current manuscript is sent attached as a pdf file for you for final checking
- Please check your name and affiliation
- You can check the rest of the manuscript, too and still propose minor changes when really needed. (Major changes will no more be made: these were requested in the 2nd commenting round.)
- If you have suggestions for change in the author/affiliation lines or elsewhere, please write them directly in the file created to collect feedback by the large author group: VPHA-JVSTA-final-check3 <link removed> file.
Please send your feedback (“OK as is” or “Not ok: __<suggested changes>___”) latest on Thursday, September 29 to info@ vph-ald.com (delete the space) . The absence of a response will be interpreted as “OK as is”.
Assuming that no major issues will arise in this final check, we plan to submit the manuscript to JVSTA on Friday, September 30.
Riikka Puurunen, VPHA coordinator
Riikka Puurunen (Dr.), Senior Scientist, Microsystems and Nanoelectronics; Project Manager (IPMA C)
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Tietotie 3, Espoo (P.O. Box 1000), FI-02044 Espoo (VTT), Finland